The E-dawah Foundation, NGO powering dawahnigeria.com and other interesting projects, seeks 5 technology savvy and hardworking interns.
The internship scheme provides an opportunity to be part of an innovative team working on furthering dawah frontiers in Nigeria and around the world.
2 categories of interns are sought:
- Tech-based Interns with undiluted passion for hiting fingers on keyboard productively.
- Management-based Interns with innate love for bringing order out of disorder. Previous proven experience with MSSN and similar bodies is a strong edge.
The interns would be involved in diverse and interesting projects ranging from project management, software (web and mobile) application development, graphic design, sound engineering etc.
It is a 1 year program most suitable for post-ND IT students & NYSC corpers (posted to Oyo State).
It would be quite intensive so you have to be a hardworking, dynamic self-starter with an eye for detail and able to work independently.
Applicants should be highly organized and possess a blend of the following skills:
- MUST BE A FAST LEARNER AS YOU WOULD GO THROUGH SERIES OF TRAININGS
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Strong research and quantitative skills
- Ability to work alone and unsupervised if required
Location: Ibadan (a mini-accommodation can be arranged)
Start date: Immediately
To apply, send your CV to [email protected] and a cover letter demostrating your suitability.