1. Splitting of the Moon.
2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ).
3. A form of death which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas during the caliphate of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab.)
4. A major fighting in Madinah. (Understood to refer to the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid, 63 AH.)
5. The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem.
6. The Muslim conquest of Constantinople (Istanbul, Turkey).
7. Two Large groups of Muslim will fight in war.
8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer to the Mongol Tatar invasion of the Islamic lands).
9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.).
10. Thirty impostors (dajjal) will appear, each thinking he is a prophet.
11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.
12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.
13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every household.
14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.
15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) wili be drunk in great quantities.
16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.
17. Earthquakes will increase.
18. Time will pass more quickly.
19. Tribulations (titan) will prevail.
20. Bloodshed will increase.
21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter's place.
22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.
23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.
24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase until for every man there are 50 women.
25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains the treasure.
26. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A'maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.
27. The Muslim conquest of Rome.
28. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.
29. Isa ibn Maryam (alayhi salaam) Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.
30. Isa (alayhi salaam) will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false Christianity.
31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).
32. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.
33. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.
34. Isa will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).
36. Wealth will come abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.
37. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.
38. Society will then decay.
39. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.
40. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.
41. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.
42. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah.
43. The huge cloud of smoke.
44. There is no-one left on the earth saying, “Allaah, Allaah” or “There is no god except Allaah.”
45. The sun will rise from the west (it’s place of setting).
46. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Devine Signs.
47. A gentle wind which will take the souls of the believers.
48. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.
49. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allaah wills.
50. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.
This article was culled from the publications of Deen Communication Limited