1) The Prophet (PUB H) said:
"The worst type of thief is the one who steals from his prayer'
He was asked how a person steals from his prayer. Rasulullah (PUBH) replied:
"By not doing rukoo' and sujood properly". (Ahmad and al Hakim)
2) A Muslim would ''pray on it (ship) standing, unless you are afraid of drowning" replied the Rasulullah (PBUH) when he was asked about prayer on a ship. (AIBazaar & Daaraqutni)
3) Observe the salaah sitting down. The Prophet (PBUH) was injured and he prayed sitting down, the people behind him prayed standing; so he indicated to them to sit, so they sat (and prayed). When he (the Prophet (PBUH) finished he said:
"... the imam is there to be followed: when he makes ruku', make ruku', when he rises, rise, and when he prays sitting, pray sitting (all of you)". (Tirmidhi & Ahmad)
4) It means mothers of the believers. It is the wives of the Prophet (PBUH) that is referred to as such.
5) A Muslim is to travel about 48 miles (77km) to be eligible to perform salaatul Qasr. (Muwatta).
This article was culled from the publications of Deen Communication Limited