The following questions has to do with the companions of the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him). Try your hands on them.
1. ---------------was the first person to accept the message of Islam.
a. Salman al- Faarisy b. Khadijah bint Khuwaylid. c. Uthman bn Affan.
2 ---------------was the companion that was nicknamed as-Sideeq
a. Abubakr. b. Aisha bint Abubakr c. Bilal bn Raba'a
3. AI-Faaruq was the nick name given to which companion of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) .
a. 'Umar bnKhattab . b Hamza bn Abdul-Muttalib. c. Abdullah bnZubayr.
4 ---------------Is the name of the blind Muadhin (caller to prayer) during the lifetime of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him)
a. Bilal bnRaba'h b. Abu Oharal- Ghifaary. c. Abdullah bn Umm Makhtoom.
5. The name of the uncle of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) that was killed at the battle of Uhud is .
a. Abu Jahl. b. Hamza bn Abdul- Muttalib. c. Abu Taalib.
6. What is the name of the companion that was from Ethiopia in Africa?
a.Bilaal bn Raba'a b. Ali bnAbiTaalib. c. Abdullah bn 'Ubay.
7. The companion who advised the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) to dig a trench to prevent the enemies from attacking the Muslims in Madinah was ,.
a. Salman al- Faarisy b. Talha bn Zubayr. ,c. Hafash bint 'Umar.
8. The companion that became the leader of Muslims after the death of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) was .
a. Abu Hurayrah. b. Abubakr. c. Abdullah bn'Ubay as-Salul.
9. The first Martyr in Islam was -------
a. Abdullah bn 'Umar b. Safiyyah bint Huyayy. c. Sumayyah bint Khubbat.
10. The companion of the .Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) who is known as the sword of Allaah is .
a. Ali bn Abu Talib. b. Khaalid bn Walid. c. Abdullah bn Mas'ud.
This article was culled from the publications of Deen Communication Limited