1.ln one minute you can say Subhaan Allaah wa bi hamdih, adada khalqihi, wa ridaa nafsihi, wazinata arshihi, wa midaada kalimaatihi (Glory and praise be to Allaah, as much as the number of His creation, as much as pleases Him, as much as the weight of His Throne and as much as the ink of His words} more than 12 times. These words bring many more times the reward for other forms of tasbeeh and dhikr, as was reported in saheeh ahaadeeth from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).
2. In one minute you can seek the forgiveness of Allaah more than 60 times by saying "Astaghfir- Allaah (I seek the forgiveness of Allaah). The virtues of seeking forgiveness are no secret, for it is the means of attaining forgiveness and entering Paradise, and it is the means of being granted a good life, increasing ones strength, warding off disasters, making things easier, bringing rain and increasing ones wealth and children.
3. You can say a few brief and concise words in one minute, and Allaah may bring about some good through them that you could never imagine.
4. In one minute you can send blessings on the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) 30 times by saying Sall-Allaahu alayhi wa sallam (May Allaah bless him and grant him peace). In return Allaah will send blessings upon you 270 hundred times because one blessing brings ten like it.
5. In one minute you can motivate your heart to give thanks to Allaah, to love Him, to fear Him, to put hope in Him, to long for Him, and thus travel through the stages of uboodiyyah (total enslavement to Allaah). You could do this when you are lying on your bed or walking in the street.
6. In one minute you can read more than two pages of a useful book that is easy to understand.
7. In one minute you can uphold the ties of kinship by calling a relative on the phone. 8. You can raise your hands and recite any duaa you wish from the books of duaa, in one minute.
This article was culled from the publications of Deen Communication Limited