The DN Highlight project was initiated to deliver short and concise da'wah reminders to the Ummah, especially those who might not be too comfortable with full dawahcast lectures due to time or bandwidth constraint. Highlights are audio file excerpts from dawahcast lectures, with duration ranging from 80 seconds to 10 minutes.
We humbly request for volunteers who can assist in extraction of highlights from dawahcast lectures. The assistance can either be one-off or ongoing.
You'd get 10 ajru & 10 reputation points for each approved highlight.
3-step process to extract highlights:
- You simply listen to a full lecture (as allocated) and use your discretion to determine sections of the full lecture, with a duration of 80sec to 10 minutes, conveying a full and beneficial message that can be understood independently of the remaining parts of the lectures.
- Note down the start and end times [hour, minute & second] of each highlight.
- Go to the Highlight tab on the respective dawahcast lecture page to submit each highlight, one by one
Highlights can be in the form of:
- Short Lecture Message (SLM)
- Question & Answer
- Single Verse Tafseer Extract
- Highlight extraction volunteers are expected to have a fair command of use of language used to deliver the lecture
- You can extract numerous highlights from a lecture
Participate in the Dawahcast Learning Community today and join the reward circle.