All praises be to Allaah, may His peace and blessings be on his noble Messenger.
Edawah Technologies, the technology partner of The Edawah Foundation, seeks 4 technology savvy and proactive IT students. The internship scheme provides an opportunity to be part of an innovative team working on furthering dawah frontiers in Nigeria and around the world.
The interns would be involved in diverse and interesting projects ranging from software (web and mobile) application development, project management, graphic design, sound engineering etc.
You’ll be a dynamic self-starter with an eye for detail and able to work independently. Applicants should be highly organized and possess a blend of the following skills:
- MUST BE A FAST LEARNER AS YOU WOULD GO THROUGH SERIES OF TRAININGS
- Strong passion for coding and uplifting Islam through it.
- Strong analytical and computer skills (not necessarily from Computer Science)
- Strong research and quantitative skills
- Ability to work alone and unsupervised if required
Duration: 6months – 1 year
Start date: May 2014 (in sha Allaah)
To apply, send your CV to [email protected]
For inquiries or more information, please call 08075724378, 02-2911864, 07025832605